Free to Join-Network of Reo Agents and Foreclosure Cleanup Businesses
What do you do to get your business noticed? What are some of the methods you use to get new clients?
Lets share our experience!
Latest Activity: Oct 4, 2015
Is your business new, do you need to get the message out there to get new clients and get your business going? Or maybe you have been working with your business for a while but need some more clients? Either way here are 6 ways to get your business noticed and get more clients.
1. Website – if you don`t already have a website you need one. It is a great way to reach potential customers and tell them about your business. Today there are several places where you can create your website for free. The platforms used today (like Wordpress) does not require a tech degree like they used to J. In fact a site can be created pretty quickly, it is not very hard and the site looks professional.
2. Flyers –now this is a great way to get your business out on the local market. Go visit the banks, realtors and other companies that you would like to work with and drop of a flyer. Tell them about your business and why they want to work with you... Add your contact info and website.
3. Business Cards – always carry them in your wallet… you never know when you will run into a potential client. Use them!!!
4. Online Directories – there are several online directories that you can sign up to. A great way to be seen where potential clients will search for businesses like yours.
5. Social media – another way to get your business name out there could be to use social media like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. If you take a lot of pictures of your jobs, post them to Pinterest. Tweet about what`s going on in the foreclosure business and point them to your website. Create a Facebook page…
6. Network in your area – go to local business meetings, chamber of commerce… you never know who you will run into and what they need help with. Bring your business cards.
Hope you found these 6 tips helpful. How do you get new clients? What do you do to get your business seen in the competitive world we live in today? Feel free to leave a comment on the wall.
This group does not have any discussions yet.