Foreclosure Cleanup Network

Free to Join-Network of Reo Agents and Foreclosure Cleanup Businesses

Last year was crazy buisy for me, I was working with just one asset management company. This year I am getting work from 3-5 National companies. I am looking for companies who know the biz and want to assume some of my work load. Oakland, Wayne and Macomb Counties, MI

Views: 904

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just the person im looking for I have my own business and I have been looking for some foreclosed home to clean im willing to help u out 3132036291 S.M.R. cleaning services
My Name is Derrick McPhaul. I own and operate a company in grand rapids (kent and ottawa county). i would be more than happy to take some of the work load off your hands as long as they are in this area. Who are the companies your working with if you dont mind me asking. I currently contracted out with one nation preservation company.

Chris,

My name is Anthony Boyd, and I own a property preservation company in Detroit, MI.  I would love to talk to  you, if the opportunity is available, about helping you with your work-load.  I service all three of the areas you have listed.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Anthony Boyd

Boyd Investment Group, LLC property preservation/foreclosure cleanup

Marc,

Just wanted to say thanks for returning my call. I am looking forward to having you accept my friend request, as well as call me when things quiet down for you.

Sincerely,

Anthony Boyd

Boyd Investment Group,  LLC

If you branch out to ohio I am ready for the work.

Hello Marc,

My name is Joie and I am the proud business owner of Simply Spotless. My business became established through the State of Michigan in May of 2012, unfortunately as you may know, it is difficult to get a new business off the ground. I am currently available to take over some of your over-fill and look forward to finally getting to be a more established business. Please take a moment give me a call and a chance. I promis not to disappoint..

Thank you

734-398-1410

Joie

Hi,

My name is Carla Kozdemba. My daughter and I just started a property preservation business in Ionia, MI.  We both have tons of janitorial and cleaning experience and we are very dedicated to getting our new business off the ground.  We just need to get some business coming our way.  Travel is not a problem. We serve Ionia, Montcalm, Kent and Gratiot counties and would be willing to travel further.  If you need help, we are the ones to contact! We are both hardworking individuals and never miss deadlines or leave a property in unsatisfactory condition.  You can contact us on here or at cjspropertypreservation@yahoo.com. We check our business acct frequently throughout the day so we will respond ASAP.  Thank you!

Hi Marc,youMy daughter and I just started our business and are so looking for work..Travel is no problem. I have 30 years cleaning experience. I have been a superviser in two different hospitals plus a nursing home. I have worked as the only janitor in a large factory in Grand Rapids and worked at Amway cleaning. I have also been a job coach for people with disabilities teaching them janitorial work.We are from the Ionia area : you may email us at cjspropertypreservation@yahoo.com or give us a call at: Carla-989-289-8759

Jenifer-616-255-6471

Let us know willing to help out..
New Century Cleaning Company...

RSS

SOCIAL MEDIA FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS & REALTORS- REAL ESTATE SOCIAL NETWORKING EBOOK JUST RELEASED!

Real Estate Internet Marketing- Using Social Networking to Grow Your Real Estate Business Fast INSTANT DOWNLOAD Unleash the Power of the Internet & Social Networking to Grow your Real Estate Business Quickly!

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING HERE ON THE FORECLOSURE CLEANUP NETWORK?

JOIN NOW & CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE MANY ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES WE OFFER!

© 2017   Created by Foreclosure Cleanup Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service