Foreclosure Cleanup Network

Free to Join-Network of Reo Agents and Foreclosure Cleanup Businesses

I have been in the cleaning industry for 8 years and basically done it all from repairs of hvac to cleaning, and trashing out. I am looking to expand into preservation. I was wondering if there is any training or certification that would be helpful to me and my employees?

Views: 6531

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good day Everyone..........

The best thing you can do is look at property preservation companies applications and look for what they require as most will want you to provide liability insurance. Good luck!

You will absolutely have to have liability in the amount of 1 million and E & O is often required by many of the nationsls. Check with your city to see if you need a biz license.

How do people just starting in this business pay for million dollars worth of liability insurance, we are just looking into going into this type of business but my husband and I are on fixed income and my sons are students they will be helping with the business. Any suggestions will be much appreciated

The insurance policy is a $1,000,000 policy, you do not pay $1,000,000 for it, that is your coverage limits. The usual annual insurance cost is anywhere from $300-$1000, always get several quotes when looking for insurance.
Good luck!

I know that some repairs do require licesened professionals like plumbers or hvac, mold and abestos so if you are able to get one of those, then that just adds to your bottom line. Having great subs who are licensed are great but if you are qualified to do the same work, then that is more money for your business.

Hello. I'm not responding to your questions, I amm seeking temp. employment to learn the basics of the trashout business. If you could or would help me out that would be great. I am single and can relocate at any time. Sincerely Ron Jackman

roscoepcoldbrain@yahoo.com

As you are Starting a Property Preservation Business & need Property Preservation Training. Download the Property Preservation Business Startup Training Guide-Comprehensive Property Preservation Training, Hud Guidelines, Foreclosure Bank Contacts-the links are on the right, they were very helpful.

Real Estate Lawyer

when you buy a bank list of 1200 contacts do they give you direct links to sign up with the asset managers? or do you have to search the website to sign up.

Yes, they have several bank contact lists that are very good

Hi,

Getting a Property Management Training Course Certificate (PMTC) is the first step toward a career in property preservation.In PMTC certification program, The students learn all essential skills to start and maintain a successful property preservation career.

Thanks!!

You may like The Real Deal in Real Estate YouTube Channel. 

RSS

SOCIAL MEDIA FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS & REALTORS- REAL ESTATE SOCIAL NETWORKING EBOOK JUST RELEASED!

Real Estate Internet Marketing- Using Social Networking to Grow Your Real Estate Business Fast INSTANT DOWNLOAD Unleash the Power of the Internet & Social Networking to Grow your Real Estate Business Quickly!

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING HERE ON THE FORECLOSURE CLEANUP NETWORK?

JOIN NOW & CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE MANY ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES WE OFFER!

© 2017   Created by Foreclosure Cleanup Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service