Foreclosure Cleanup Network

Free to Join-Network of Reo Agents and Foreclosure Cleanup Businesses

I saw on the news the other night about foreclosure cleaning and this interests me very much. But I don't know how to begin. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Views: 3790

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How do you find the statistics on propertis entering the pre-foreclosure status??? I am located North of Boston and want to identify my area oppty. thanks!
1 in every 9,143
housing units received a foreclosure filing in October 2009, this is a good indication of upcoming foreclosures. If you know a realtor, they should be able to access this info for you. Also, if you have a connection or a friend at any title company, this information if public record.
If you want make a good money you have to be ready for it nad be seriuose.

1. You need to register as company.
2. Then you need to have your EIN
3. After that you have to get licence, Limited Liability and Workes compensations.
4.Open account at the bank.
5. After all set up, you need to call local riel estate brokers and find out contact information person, who does set up with cleaning companies.Then you contact her/him they will ask you about all papers above.Since you have all done, you can e-mail or fax.
6. After all they will give you a job.
I would recommend to do more search nad get as more information as possible.Good luck i hope you will be doing well!
What kind of license would I need

I hope you must have started your business and given it a strong foothold as well. So, what was the experience like and what did you do to take it to newer heights? Do reply in this thread to let us know.

RSS

SOCIAL MEDIA FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS & REALTORS- REAL ESTATE SOCIAL NETWORKING EBOOK JUST RELEASED!

Real Estate Internet Marketing- Using Social Networking to Grow Your Real Estate Business Fast INSTANT DOWNLOAD Unleash the Power of the Internet & Social Networking to Grow your Real Estate Business Quickly!

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING HERE ON THE FORECLOSURE CLEANUP NETWORK?

JOIN NOW & CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE MANY ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES WE OFFER!

© 2017   Created by Foreclosure Cleanup Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service