Foreclosure Cleanup Network

Free to Join-Network of Reo Agents and Foreclosure Cleanup Businesses

Getting contracts (bank foreclosure trashout jobs I am having trouble getting this work, what should I do

My name is Marc Coleman. I started my Clean out/Preservation Business in August, 2010. I have been working my way down a list of asset management companies. So far, I am a approved vendor for about ten of these companies, but I  have not received any work yet. Every time I sign up as a vendor, the company tells me " We have suficient coverage in your area right now, but we will call you when we need you." Where I live in Michigan you can drive into any subdivision or neiborhood and you will see that there are several vacant homes do to foreclosure. 

There is a lot of competiton out there, but like I said Foreclosures are every where and they are gonna keep happening at alarming rates. Did I get in to this business too late?

I find it hard to believe that I am not marketing to the right companies or that I am doing something else wrong. I have all the required insurances and did I metion, that until about a week ago, I was a Licesened Realtor. Well over a hundred local Realtors have my Company contact info.

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND. WHERE I LIVE, FORECLOSURES ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!

and if you go up to the door, you will see that they are being serviced from the same Asset Management Companies that I have been applying to.

Any coments or advice would be Greatly Appreciated.

Thanks,

Marc Coleman

Views: 7874

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If they make you feel your appreciated and pay well on time ,hold on tight to a company like that !!!!
thanks

edwincheslik company is a full service company  

RSS

SOCIAL MEDIA FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS & REALTORS- REAL ESTATE SOCIAL NETWORKING EBOOK JUST RELEASED!

Real Estate Internet Marketing- Using Social Networking to Grow Your Real Estate Business Fast INSTANT DOWNLOAD Unleash the Power of the Internet & Social Networking to Grow your Real Estate Business Quickly!

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING HERE ON THE FORECLOSURE CLEANUP NETWORK?

JOIN NOW & CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE MANY ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES WE OFFER!

© 2017   Created by Foreclosure Cleanup Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service