Foreclosure Cleanup Network

Free to Join-Network of Reo Agents and Foreclosure Cleanup Businesses

I cant believe i have never joined this site,im so glad i did..I have been performing P&P,mortgage field service,contracting and janitorial work for quite awhile.  I love this business and am willing to help anyone be successful at it.I pride myself on letting the quality of work and professional business ethics speak volumes for my business .We have to stay strong and not let anybody with a truck and trash can invade our industry,this way we keep the rates competitive and workorders flowing.

Views: 723

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Could you elaborate a bit on your comment.  you capitalized Market to emphasis something, what?
Hi, I'm am starting a FC business from scratch in fact im am signing the papers today to incorporate and going over insurance and bonding with an accountant, I will try to keep you posted on my progress if u are interested.
I'd totally agree 100%

RSS

SOCIAL MEDIA FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS & REALTORS- REAL ESTATE SOCIAL NETWORKING EBOOK JUST RELEASED!

Real Estate Internet Marketing- Using Social Networking to Grow Your Real Estate Business Fast INSTANT DOWNLOAD Unleash the Power of the Internet & Social Networking to Grow your Real Estate Business Quickly!

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING HERE ON THE FORECLOSURE CLEANUP NETWORK?

JOIN NOW & CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE MANY ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES WE OFFER!

© 2017   Created by Foreclosure Cleanup Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service