Foreclosure Cleanup Network

Free to Join-Network of Reo Agents and Foreclosure Cleanup Businesses

All Discussions Tagged 'start' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Property Preservation training

I have been in the cleaning industry for 8 years and basically done it all from repairs of hvac to cleaning, and trashing out. I am look…

Started by Melissa Donovan

27 May 18
Reply by Andrey Sokurec

How much should I charge for trashouts?

I am new in the business and unsure how I should price my trashouts jobs. Please help.

Started by Foreclosure Cleanup Network

23 May 10, 2014
Reply by Steven

Starting a Property Preservation company and could use some guidance.

Hi, I've been doing construction and handyman services for years and have decided to get into this business. I have done some homework but…

Started by Jamie Hamel

0 Oct 7, 2013

Start up in Milwaukee Wisconsin

Hello! I have recently started my own property preservation business located in the Milwaukee area. Im just looking to see if anyone has an…

Started by Chris Ruditys

0 Jul 24, 2013

I want to start a foreclosure cleaning business, any ideas where I should start?

I saw on the news the other night about foreclosure cleaning and this interests me very much. But I don't know how to begin. Any ideas woul…

Started by Foreclosure Cleanup Network

19 May 21, 2013
Reply by Albert Sealy

How to Start getting work, When your new in the business?

I just Got my Licences and Insurances for my Foreclosure clean out business. And I contacted a few asset management companies but they have…

Started by Alex

0 Mar 4, 2012

Starting a Foreclosure Cleaning Business

I am wondering if this is a good business to start up? How do I go about getting contracts, bids, and phone numbers and everything to start…

Started by Shane Michael Wells

3 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Foreclosure Cleanup Network

Foreclosure Cleaning Business Start up in Northern California

Does it pay to start up foreclosure cleaning business in N. California in the San Jose area? Do most of the banks use National Compani…

Started by eric beightol

0 Dec 18, 2011

New to the Foreclosure Cleaning Business

Hello all, I have recently started this business and require some assistance with obtaining a license in the state of NJ. Please if anyon…

Started by Farhan Qasim

0 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Deanna Finlinson

Just starting a Foreclosure Cleaning Business

Hello, My name is Stephanie and I am just getting started in the foreclosure Cleanup business. I have so many questions. How do you know ho…

Started by Stephanie Jones

3 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Mike Schultz

RSS

SOCIAL MEDIA FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS & REALTORS- REAL ESTATE SOCIAL NETWORKING EBOOK JUST RELEASED!

Real Estate Internet Marketing- Using Social Networking to Grow Your Real Estate Business Fast INSTANT DOWNLOAD Unleash the Power of the Internet & Social Networking to Grow your Real Estate Business Quickly!

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING HERE ON THE FORECLOSURE CLEANUP NETWORK?

JOIN NOW & CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE MANY ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES WE OFFER!

© 2017   Created by Foreclosure Cleanup Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service