Foreclosure Cleanup Network

Free to Join-Network of Reo Agents and Foreclosure Cleanup Businesses

All Discussions Tagged 'foreclosures' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

foreclosure cleanups in YUBA CITY,CA & surrounding areas

Hello, im new to this and i really need to know how to get started here in CA and what is required. I've done the clean outs but they were…

Started by Shell Carter

1 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Albert Sealy

What do I really need to Start Cleaning Out Foreclosed Homes?

I'm and insured general contractor in Pa. Do I need any type of license to do clean ups or is insurance all I need?

Started by Shawn Soltysiak

7 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Albert Sealy

How to start a Foreclosure Clean Out Business

I'm currently in the process of starting an errand service but would like to branch in to foreclosure cleaning sound like a great business…

Started by Emile Obidike

1 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by nkmag

Starting a Foreclosure Cleaning Business

I am wondering if this is a good business to start up? How do I go about getting contracts, bids, and phone numbers and everything to start…

Started by Shane Michael Wells

3 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Foreclosure Cleanup Network

Clean Out Charge ?

I was wondering what is the average fee for a clean out ?,and  what is the average time do a clean out of a home ?

Started by Bert Wright

0 Jan 23, 2012

Getting Started Cleaning Foreclosures and Cleaning Bank Owned Homes

Having a fear of the unknown always helps when it comes to procrastination. I have a fear, but I have to do this. Please tell me, what a…

Started by Johnny J Davis

5 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by bholiday007

It's more than just Cleanouts

I've recently just opened up my own Foreclosure Cleanout business and have noticed a few things right off the bat. First, its not that easy…

Started by Joe A.

1 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Bennett Grove

Foreclosure Cleaning Business Start up in Northern California

Does it pay to start up foreclosure cleaning business in N. California in the San Jose area? Do most of the banks use National Compani…

Started by eric beightol

0 Dec 18, 2011

New to the Foreclosure Cleaning Business

Hello all, I have recently started this business and require some assistance with obtaining a license in the state of NJ. Please if anyon…

Started by Farhan Qasim

0 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Deanna Finlinson

Just starting a Foreclosure Cleaning Business

Hello, My name is Stephanie and I am just getting started in the foreclosure Cleanup business. I have so many questions. How do you know ho…

Started by Stephanie Jones

3 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Mike Schultz

RSS

SOCIAL MEDIA FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS & REALTORS- REAL ESTATE SOCIAL NETWORKING EBOOK JUST RELEASED!

Real Estate Internet Marketing- Using Social Networking to Grow Your Real Estate Business Fast INSTANT DOWNLOAD Unleash the Power of the Internet & Social Networking to Grow your Real Estate Business Quickly!

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING HERE ON THE FORECLOSURE CLEANUP NETWORK?

JOIN NOW & CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE MANY ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES WE OFFER!

© 2017   Created by Foreclosure Cleanup Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service