Foreclosure Cleanup Network

Free to Join-Network of Reo Agents and Foreclosure Cleanup Businesses

All Discussions Tagged 'foreclosure' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are you planning to buy foreclosed property?Here is a Guide..

When it comes to buying a foreclosed property, generally the buyers get confused that whether it is a good idea or not. It depends on why a…

Started by Caroline Allison

0 Jul 21

How much should I charge for trashouts?

I am new in the business and unsure how I should price my trashouts jobs. Please help.

Started by Foreclosure Cleanup Network

24 Jul 3
Reply by dominic tilfordsr

Asset Management Companies/Contacting them

I have a list of asset management companies and have begun emailing them.  I am curious as to what to say and what they need to know.  Also…

Started by jcs3178

32 Jun 24
Reply by joneskyle

Options to Stop Foreclosure, even if it has been initiated..

If you default on your mortgage payments, your lender may initiate the foreclosure process.However, it is the right of your lender to proce…

Started by Caroline Allison

0 Apr 24

Getting contracts (bank foreclosure trashout jobs I am having trouble getting this work, what should I do

My name is Marc Coleman. I started my Clean out/Preservation Business in August, 2010. I have been working my way down a list of asset mana…

Started by Marc Coleman

19 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Edwin CHESLIK

Seeking a source for service contract templates or examples of legal documents.

Starting in Maine.  I need service contracts or templates for bidding and estimating my foreclosure cleaning contracts

Started by John Woodman

74 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by CNC MOBILE NOTARY AND COMPANY

HOW TO GET FORECLOSURE HOMES TO CLEAN?

HI IM NEW HERE, I AM STARTING A FORECLOSURE HOME CLEAN UP BUSINESS HERE IN LAS VEGAS NV AND I WANTED TO KNOW HOW OR WHAT COULD I DO TO RECE…

Started by ABEL ALVAREZ FLORES

0 Jan 13, 2014

E & O Insurance providers

I need to add a 1,000,000 E&O policy to the insurance I carry and I'm having trouble locating insurers that *understand* our industry.…

Started by Cindy Hoonhout

2 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Ricky Roberts

Having your own business

It is better to have your own business, for no more clock in and out,you work at your own pace, sometime in the leisure of your home.I am r…

Started by kettly Marie Saint Victor

0 Nov 25, 2013

Save Your Home Before It's Too Late: File Bankruptcy to Stop Foreclosure

When it comes to stopping a foreclosure on a home, the last thing that most homeowners want to resort to is a bankruptcy to stop foreclosur…

Started by Shirley Torres

3 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by John Thomas Dzialo

RSS

SOCIAL MEDIA FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS & REALTORS- REAL ESTATE SOCIAL NETWORKING EBOOK JUST RELEASED!

Real Estate Internet Marketing- Using Social Networking to Grow Your Real Estate Business Fast INSTANT DOWNLOAD Unleash the Power of the Internet & Social Networking to Grow your Real Estate Business Quickly!

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ADVERTISING HERE ON THE FORECLOSURE CLEANUP NETWORK?

JOIN NOW & CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE MANY ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES WE OFFER!

© 2017   Created by Foreclosure Cleanup Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service